CPE and Specialty Credit
SURVEYS AND CPE CREDIT
During each session, virtual attendees will see a CPE tracking question pop up on your screen. You will need to respond to at least 75% of the tracking questions to qualify for CPE. The evaluation survey will be sent at the end of each day via email. Once you complete the survey, you will receive your CPE certificate.
Please make sure that you only evaluate the sessions that you attended, and that you complete the evaluation within two weeks of the event. Your feedback on the presenters and overall experience is important. Switching of sessions is permitted.
Sessions that qualify for specialty credits are indicated in the Agenda on the Summit22 website. To receive specialty credit, you must complete and submit the appropriate forms by Friday, August 26th by 5pm. After August 26th, we will be unable to process your request.
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION (CLE) CREDIT
- To receive this credit, attendees must complete one CLE sign-in sheet. If an attendee is leaving early, they must indicate the time out on the form.
- You will ONLY receive credit if you provide your ARDC#.
- Three weeks post event, attendees will receive an emailed copy of the CLE Certificate of Attendance from the Society.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP) CREDIT
- To receive this credit, attendees must sign in the CFP sign-in sheet.
- You will ONLY receive credit if you provide your CFP Board ID# OR the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Two weeks post event, attendees will receive an email from the CFP Board regarding their credit.
ENROLLED AGENT (EA) CREDIT
- Attendees wanting EA credit, must complete the EA Form and include their PTIN number for it to be processed.
- An EA form must be submitted for every session that qualifies.
- Attendees will be able to view the EA program number on the individual ICPAS Certificate of Attendance (COA).
- Once processed, attendees will be able to view their completed CE credits through their online PTIN account at www.irs.gov.
Please click on the below links to complete your EA credit forms.
For specialty credit questions, please reach out to Kelly Opalko at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright, Illinois CPA Society
Powered by Sunflower Development Solutions