Michigan Specific Ethics – 01/20/2023
If you do not see the broadcast above this text:
- The broadcast works best on any browser other than Microsoft Internet Explorer, whose production Microsoft ended four years ago in favor of the Microsoft Edge browser. Internet Explorer's security measures aren't as robust as in other browsers, so many times it will not be able to view the broadcast. The broadcast will also work on most portable devices running Apple's iOS, Google's Android or ChromeOS. Should you have issues watching the broadcast, we suggest you pull it up on a mobile device until our tech support can get you up and running on your browser.
- A Note on Apple Mobile Devices: Recent updates to iOS and iPadOS will block prompts if you watch in full screen video or in picture-in-picture (PIP) mode. For best practices, please watch the broadcast on a computer.
- If you see a "play" icon in the bottom left of the video above but don't see actual video, click the Play button.
- Is your connection fast enough for the broadcast? Do you have a highspeed internet connection (cable modem, DSL, fiber)?
- Is your firm blocking access to video sites such as Vimeo or Youtube?
- If you hear music and see a banner, then the broadcast is about to begin.
During the video presentation:
- You will be prompted to enter your contact information upon loading the page. Please use the same information you used when registering for this broadcast, as it will be used to verify your identity and attendance during the broadcast. This information will not be shared with anyone other than to confirm attendance for CPE credit purposes.
- A popup prompt will appear approximately every 15 minutes during the broadcast over the video. There is no verbal prompt from the presenter, but you will hear a short audio prompt. You will need to click "OK" on the prompt to verify that you are watching.
- If the video freezes, goes blank or you lose audio, refresh/reload the page. This typically reconnects you to the video.
- If you get choppy video or frequent buffering notices, your connection speed is likely too slow or something on your network is using most of your available bandwidth. Move your mouse over the video and click the gear setting at the bottom right of the video, then select 360p as the quality you wish to view. This should help out in most buffering cases.
Technical Difficulties? Use the chat function on the right to get help, or you may call (785) 274-9105.
(Please leave a message if we are busy helping others.)
Copyright, Michigan Association of CPAs
Powered by Sunflower Development Solutions