- Business succession and estate planning and individual/family tax planning.
- Corporate transactional tax planning – including entity formation, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions and more.
- Tax controversies – including audits, administrative appeals, criminal investigations and litigation.
- Tax credits and economic incentives.
- Tax exempt and nonprofit organizational planning, such as 501(c)(3)s.
- Venture capital.
Warner Norcross + Judd LLP builds a better partnership with its clients. One of Michigan’s largest law firms, they’re focused on providing the best legal solutions and exceptional client service to organizations throughout the world.